What we think of React from Zero:
The book is devided into two parts.
Part 1 = page 1 – 85
Part 2 = Page 86 – 167
In the first part you’ll learn about 80% of the day-to-day tasks in React.
Most of the work with React is building simple components and nest them together
In part 2 you’ll learn to restructure your code, improve quality and use advaced techniques to solve a particulare problem.
You’ll Learn about:
React elements and components
And alot more
There are questions after each chapter to make sure you understand what the chapter has been about. If you don’t know the answers, then go back and read the chapter again to make sure that you understand it fully.
Here’s some key lessons from the book:
- Pass strings, functions, numbers, objects and other types into the props
- Nest components into each other
- Refactor element and component structures
- Integrate third party libraries
- Write automated tests
- Use basic and advanced lifecycle methods
20 Chapters // 170+ pages // Complete code
20 Chapters // 170+ pages // Complete code // Video
Learning React doesn’t have to be complicated.
Does React feel like a mystical black box? Have you felt overwhelmed trying to React when there are so many missing pieces?
By the end of this book, you’ll have a strong foundation on which to build more sophisticated React apps.
* What is React About?
* Using Object Elements
* Creating Elements with the Element Factory
* JSX Makes Life Easier
* Nested Elements Allow Composition
* Components Are Dynamic Elements
* Properties Let Us Configure Components
* Property Types Validate Inputs
* Nested Components
* Component Classes
* Lifecycle Methods
* Example Application
* A Virtual DOM Primer
* More Lifecycle Methods
* Refactoring Components
* Third-party Library Integrations
* Advanced Library Integrations
* Unit Testing
* ES2015 and React….See Product by pressing the image below.
See How to Become a Web Developer: A Field Guide if you don’t!